Friday, May 14, 2010

Of corse your dog loves you.

Young love. Aaaaah
Is there anything more imperfect?
When things are small we call them cute.
So is young love.
Next time you see a mom raising a grandchild,
60, 70, & 80 year old couples still holding hands,
parents of Autistic kids ask your self has anyone ever seen ME?

The real me?

The person I hide?

Then still loved me?

And a better question. Have I ever been that honest with anyone?
Anyone? Completely?
Pretty uncommon these days. Today’s world accepts only the superficially perfect. Character, integrity, chase, commitment, honor, servant hood have no place of prominence in choosing friends and family. Oh yes I did say that. Family! Yes you can pick your family……………….Spouse & pets.
Pets don’t count because they love no matter what (at least dogs anyways). Not to mention they don’t understand but a hand full of words coming out our mouths…dogs I mean.
Is there any effort, at all to love a visual thing of beauty?
I know of a woman. Her love is so great that she finds beauty in me.
I know how foolish it is but none the less it is true.

To love a thing with no worldly beauty, for no earthy benefit, is done in the power of Christ. Christ sees, hears, & knows my everything. Still he is calling to me to sit with Him. My wife knows me almost that well and still she calls me to be with her.

So Young Love, I ask you. What do you know? Nothing! Maybe something, but you don’t know what it is you know. If love is physical than it is easy to love. If it is to know "The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly" and to love in-spite than my advice is to listen to those of days gone by.

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? Jeremiah 17:9
Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm. Proverbs 13:20
This is my commandment, that ye love one another, as I have loved you. John 15:12

No comments:

Post a Comment